Monday 29 March 2010

Gustav, Linn, Jacob B and Nathalie B

You can give your old things away to friends or make new things, so the clothes reuses. Here are some things we have done for our environment. Hope you learn something!

My family joined Earth hour. Earth hour is good for the environment because your saving a lot of energy. This is a picture from Earth hour.


I drink ecological milk when I eat dinner. This a picture of ecological milk.
I have given my clothes away to save on the earth resources.



You can take the bus instead of the car, because the pollution is less then when you use your car.



I have put my furniture away from the radiator, so the heat spreads better.




I made a cloth of my old shirt that I was about to throw away. That way I dont have to buy a new one, and that saves on the worlds resource. This was before...












And this was after...











If you pull down your curtain when your going to sleep, then you´re saving energy. The heat will stay in your room, and then it doesn´t use so much energy.










In my district we sort our junk. Its good for the environment.

By: Nathalie B Gustav Linn and Jacob B

No comments:

Post a Comment