Monday 17 May 2010

Lucas F

In our garage we sort metal cans, plastic bottles and other things.
On our mailbox we have an sign "No advertising please"

We have an inductive stove at home, it is good for the environment because it takes short time to boil water.





We try to buy ecological food and drink when it is possible and if it is not to expensive. Every week when we go shopping we always do a shopping list before we go.
I walk to school in the winter and in the summer I go by bike. I only go by a car if it is something special in school or if it is bad weather.

When I go by a car to my sport activities I go with my friends, not alone. In the summer I go by bike to my soccer training.

In our freezer we had 25 degrees below zero, but now we have changed it to 18 degrees below zero. We defrost the freezer often. We cooperate with our neighbours to keep the food cold. Our radiators was 23 degrees warm but now we have changed it to 20 degrees warm. In the night I pull down the blinds so the warmth does not go out from the room.

When we wash with our washingmachine we never wash over 60 degrees warmwater and we always do it with a full machine.

When shoes and clothes have become too small we give them to relatives and friends or to an organisation.

Written by; Lucas F

No comments:

Post a Comment